Popcorn Machine Guide
How to Operate
- Turn the kettle heat switch, the kettle motor and the exhaust switch to “ON”.
- Add package of “ALL IN ONE POPCORN” and close the lid.
- Once the popcorn has stopped popping rotate the handle to empty the popped popcorn from the kettle, then return the kettle back to the upright position.
- Repeat this cycle for each additional batch of popcorn. Subsequent batches are more flavorful then the initial batch.
- Turn “OFF” the kettle heat switch after the last batch, when popcorn breaks over the lid of the kettle. This will eliminate smoke and odor.
- Turn kettle motor and exhaust switches off. it is very important to ensure that all switches are switched OFF after use.
- After cooling the kettle wipe exterior with a heavy cloth. This will prevent the remaining oil from burning.
- When not popping keep glass doors OPEN.
- DO NOT leave kettle switch on while there is no popcorn in the kettle.
- Moto air intake and exhaust holes at the top of the machine must be clear of any obstructions.
Care and Cleaning
- Unplug kettle and ALWAYS allow the kettle to cool before cleaning or handling.
- Remove any leftover popcorn from the machine.
- Use soapy water or other household cleaner to wipe kettle, kettle lids and crossbar clean.
- Remove “old Maid” pan, empty un-popped kernels, then wipe clean.
- Be sure to wipe both interior and exterior of the popcorn machine.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT submerge the kettle in water to clean! The bottom of the kettle contains the motor.
WARNING: DO NOT touch kettle when the machine is hot as it may cause serious injury.
NOTE: There will be a $37.50 cleaning charge which will be applied for each unit that is not returned clean. All machines must be returned in the same condition in which they were received – THOROUGHLY CLEANED & READY FOR USE. Please follow the above instructions to avoid any additional charges.